For the first time in nearly three years, AEW will return to Charleston, West Virginia, for the August 17th live Dynamite and Rampage taping afterward.
Tickets go on-sale this Friday — the same day they go on-sale for their previously announced Columbus, Ohio, debut on August 3rd.
AEW last appeared at the Charleston Coliseum on October 30, 2019, for a Halloween-themed episode that also tied in with the Rick & Morty TV show. The main event saw SCU win the inaugural AEW Tag Team titles in a tournament final with the Lucha Brothers.
With the new date, that leaves just Wednesday, August 10th as the only Wednesday through August 17th that has a location yet to be announced.
Here’s the updated schedule:
- Wednesday, June 22: Dynamite/Rampage at UWM Panther Arena in Milwaukee, WI
- Sunday, June 26: Forbidden Door at United Center in Chicago, IL
- Wednesday, June 29: Dynamite/Rampage at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Wednesday, July 6: Dynamite/Rampage at Blue Cross Arena in Rochester, NY
- Wednesday, July 13: Dynamite/Rampage at Enmarket Arena in Savannah, GA
- Wednesday, July 20: Dynamite/Rampage at Gas South Arena in Duluth, GA
- Wednesday, July 27: Dynamite/Rampage at DCU Center in Worcester, MA
- Wednesday, August 3: Dynamite at Schottenstein Center in Columbus, OH
- Friday, August 5: Rampage/Battle of the Belts III at Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, MI
- Wednesday, August 10: TBA
- Wednesday, August 17: Dynamite at Charleston Coliseum in Charleston, WV