The Miz is headed back to All-Star Weekend.
Major League Baseball announced the initial participants for the 2022 MGM Rewards All-Star Celebrity Softball Game in Los Angeles, and WWE Superstar The Miz was announced as one of the players in the lineup. The Miz joins pop star JoJo Siwa, Olympic gold medalist Chloe Kim, Shang-Chi star Simu Liu and others as part of this year’s celebrity game.
Other events included in this year’s All-Star Weekend in Los Angeles include the MGM Rewards All-Star Saturday Extra Innings concert starring Becky G and the SiriusXM All-Star Futures Game. All three events are included with the purchase of an All-Star Saturday ticket, which are now available for sale at AllStarGame.com.
The first wave of celebrities in the lineup for the All-Star Celebrity Softball Game includes:
- Quavo: Rapper, Actor, Producer, Director
- JoJo Siwa: Pop Star, Dancer, Entrepreneur & Social Media Sensation
- Anthony Ramos: Actor (Hamilton, In The Heights, Transformers: Rise of The Beasts) and Recording Artist
- Rob Lowe: Actor (The West Wing, 911-Lone Star)
- CC Sabathia: World Series Champion, 2007 AL Cy Young winner & 6-time All-Star
- Simu Liu: Actor (Shang-Chi and The Legend of the Ten Rings)
- Chloe Kim: Two-time Olympic gold medalist snowboarder
- Coi Leray: Pop Star, Entertainer and Entrepreneur
- Zachary Levi: Actor (Shazam!)
- Yahya Abdul-Mateen II: Actor (Candyman, Watchmen)
- Jennie Finch: Olympic Softball Gold Medalist
- Andre Ethier: Two-time All-Star and Dodgers Legend
- Desus Nice: Late Night Host (Desus & Mero) and Comedian
- The Kid Mero: Late Night Host (Desus & Mero) and Comedian
- The Miz: WWE Superstar
- Lauren Chamberlain: Women’s College World Series championship
- Natasha Watley: Olympic Softball Gold Medalist
- Lele Pons: Singer & Global Entertainer
- Lisa Fernandez: Olympic Softball Gold Medalist
Final rosters for the celebrity game will be announced in early July. The 2022 game marks The Miz’s fourth All-Star weekend appearance; he also played in the celebrity game in 2018 (Washington D.C.), 2019 (Cleveland) and 2021 (Denver).