PULASKI COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — The New River Valley Fair in Dublin is wrapping up this weekend with live music, professional wrestling, a rodeo, and more!
Located at 5581 Fair Grounds Circle, the fair will be open for its last day on Saturday, July 30 from 2 p.m. until 11 p.m. Unlimited ride wristbands are available for purchase online for $30, and can be used Saturday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. or 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Gate admission to the fair is $7 for ages 12 and up, $3 for children ages seven to 11, and children six and under are free.
The schedule for Saturday is as follows:
- 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. – Meet and greet with former WWE Hall of Famer, the “Boogie Woogie Man”, Jimmy Valiant
- 7:30 p.m. – Live professional wrestling
- 8 p.m. – Bulls and Barrels Rodeo
- An additional $10 ticket required
- At various times throughout the day – Crystal River Band
Other activities at the fair include rides, a beer garden, food, livestock shows, a petting zoo, and more!
For more information, you can visit the New River Valley Fair’s website.