The John Cena Legacy Championship is now on sale.
At the end of June, WWE unveiled the new John Cena Legacy Championship to celebrate his 20-year anniversary. The title is now on sale in the WWE Shop for $999.99.
The item will be shipped no later than September 23, 2022.
Here are the details on the belt:
- Product ID: 4997093
- Material: 100% Zinc Alloy – Plate; 100% Leather – Strap
- Title belt weighs approx. 6.17 lbs.
- 1st side plate measures approx. 4.5” x 4.5”
- Main plate measures approx. 10.25” x 10.25”
- 2nd side plate measures approx. 3.875” x 3.875”
- Snap fasteners
- 16 Gems represent John Cena’s 16 WWE World Championships
- Spinning front plate reminiscent of John Cena’s custom championships over the years
- Box measures approx. 18.687” x 10.687” x 12.75” (without handle) and weighs approx. 21.164lb (with title belt)
- Includes exclusive sweatband set (100% Cotton), rally towel (100% Cotton) and box (100% MDF; 100% Metal Hardware)
- Suitable for waist sizes up to 46”
- Towel measures approx. 17” x 12”
- Strap measures approx. 51.188” x 11.625”
- Brand: WWE Authentic
Celebrate 20 years since the debut of one of the most legendary figures in all of the WWE by grabbing this John Cena Legacy Championship Collector’s Title Belt, including an exclusive rally towel and sweatband set. The gems in the spinning plate represent the 16 World Championship titles that Cena gained during his time dominating the WWE. Many of the graphics of the belt pay homage to iconic career moments, such as “U Can’t C Me.” Any true fan of “The Doctor Of Thuganomics” will have this piece proudly displayed in their fan cave.
Fans can order the belt by clicking here.
John returned to WWE on Monday, June 27 to celebrate his 20-year anniversary, but he did not reveal when he would be returning to the ring. Learn more here.